Discover how much money you could be saving!
Schedule a Home Diagnostic Test to find out!
We call our energy audit a Home Diagnostic Test. Something about the word ‘audit’ doesn’t sound like a good time! One of our certified Building Performance Institute (BPI) specialist will help you consider the cost and develop a prioritized plan to maximize the return on investment. Make smarter decisions for your home by understanding which upgrades are most important and in which order the improvements should be made. We recommend completing this test before making any changes to a home, such as replacing an air conditioning or heating system, upgrading windows, or remodeling a basement. Our home energy audit test provides you the right information to make educated decisions in your home and office improvement.
If you have experienced any of the following, you may be in need of an energy audit:
- Hot, cold or drafty rooms
- Drafty, leaky Windows
- High Humidity
- HVAC system runs all the time
- Excessive dust or dust shortly after cleaning
- Poor Air Quality
- Leaky Duct Work
- High electric or natural gas bills
- Moisture on windows
An Atlanta energy audit may include:
- Visual evaluation of the building’s thermal envelope, or outer shell
- Examination of crawl space for moisture, mold, and bugs
- Safety and efficiency inspection of water heater and heating and cooling systems
- Blower door testing to measure amount of air leaking in and out of the home
- Duct leakage testing to measure loss of conditioned air in the HVAC duct
- Thermal imaging using an infrared camera to determine levels of insulation and hot/cold spots
- Appliance and lighting inspection to uncover inefficiencies