Many homes have air leaks and gaps in insulation, leading to home comfort and efficiency issues. For a more comfortable and efficient home year-round, make sure your home is well sealed and insulated.
How Insulation Works
Insulation acts as a thermal barrier that controls heat movement into and out of the home.
- In the summer, insulation prevents outdoor heat from entering.
- In the winter, insulation prevents indoor heat from escaping.
How Air Sealing Works
Air sealing eliminates holes and cracks that allow air to travel into and out of the attic.
- In the summer, heat from the attic doesn’t seep into the home.
- In the winter, indoor heat doesn’t escape into the attic.
Why Air Seal & Insulate Together?
Air sealing and insulation work hand in hand to target home comfort issues at the source. Together, they offer benefits like:
- Consistent indoor temperatures
- Greater overall comfort
- Reduced energy consumption
- Lower energy bills
- Improved indoor air quality
Start with a Home Energy Audit
Proper insulation and air sealing start with a home energy audit — which helps you pinpoint problem areas and find out exactly where you need air sealing and insulation.
With Arbor Insulation Solutions, you can choose the home energy audit that best suits your needs:
Full Energy Audit
This offers a comprehensive, in-depth look at your home and is a great starting point if you want to increase home efficiency.
This is a great option if you want something like a full energy audit but do not need a full, detailed report of your home.
This is a great option if there are specific issues in your home that you wish to target, such as a hard-to-heat room.