Don’t Think Thermostats Matter?
Thermostats control half of your home’s energy use. That is more than appliances, lighting, TVs, computers and stereos combined!
The biggest problems with traditional thermostats are that they:
- Waste energy – 89% of programmable thermostats waste energy – about $173 a year, on average.
- Are hard to use – so complicated that most people don’t bother to program them.
Get a Smart Thermostat that Will Pay for Itself in Energy Savings
Install a programmable thermostat from Nest and you will:
- Save money – up to 20% on your heating and cooling bill.
- Gain piece of mind – knowing Nest is working your HVAC system as efficiently as possible.
- Appreciate its design – its auto-programming and iPhone-like interface is stylish and easy to use.
- Always have control – since Nest is Wi-Fi connected, you can control it from your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Live more comfortably – get the perfect level of comfort with minimum energy usage.
Features of the Nest Thermostat
- Auto-Schedule – After a week, Nest programs itself based on what it learned from the temperature changes you made. It’s always learning to adapt to your ever-changing life.
- Auto-Away – Nest’s sensors can tell when you’re away and sets the temperature so it’s not heating or cooling an empty home.
- The Leaf – Know when you’re being energy efficient when you change the temperature when the green leaf shows up on the screen. The Leaf shows you the way to savings.
- Energy History – Break down how much energy you’re using with a detailed energy history. It’ll show you if the weather, Auto-away or your changes affected energy use the most.
- Remote Control – Make adjustment to your Nest and view the energy history from your smartphone, laptop, or tablet via the Nest mobile app. Great for when you’re getting home early.
- Airwave – Nest saves you even more by turning off your AC early while keeping the fan blowing—keeping you just as cool without the cost.
- Sleek Design – With a bright LCD screen with 320×320 display and a solid stainless steel ring that reflects the wall color around it, Nest makes a beautiful addition to your home.
- System Match – One size doesn’t fit all. That’s why nest turns on certain features based on the heating system you have, whether it’s a furnace or a heat pump.
- Weather Aware – Nest connects to your Wi-Fi to see the current weather and forecasts to understand how the weather is affecting your energy use.
- Humidity Sensor – Know what the humidity is in your home, and let Nest control your whole-home humidifier and/or dehumidifier for maximum comfort.
- Filter Reminders – Nest tracks how much you’ve used your heating system and reminds you when you need to change your filter, saving you even more.
- Multi-Zoning – Up to 10 Nests can be controlled with one Nest account. They’ll work together to maximize your comfort and savings.
Let Arbor Insulation Solutions Install
Your Nest Programmable Thermostats
Our Nest Certified technicians can you saving energy within hours. Our Nest installations include:
- Removing and recycling your old thermostats
- Installing your Nest thermostat (95% of homes can have Nest installed into their home)
- Connecting Nest to your Wi-Fi network (or providing instructions if you perfer)
- Instructing you on the use of your new Nest thermostat